miércoles, 28 de abril de 2010

Aerosmith - I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing




NOTE: The symbols between the slash '/' are phonemes (one of a small set of speech sounds that are distinguished by the speakers of a particular language), this is the guide for your pronunciation.

I DON'T WANNA MISS A THING

Gaj dont wɑnə mɪs ə θɪŋ

I could stay awake
aj kʊd ste əwek

Just to hear you breathing,
dʒəst tu hɪr ju briðɪŋ,

Watch you smile while you are sleeping
wɑtʃ ju smajl wajl ju ɑr slipɪŋ

Far-away and dreaming.
fɑr- əwe ænd drimɪŋ

I could spend my life in this sweet surrender,
aj kʊd spɛnd maj lajf ɪn ðɪs swit sərɛndər,

I could stay lost in this moment
aj kʊd ste lɒst ɪn ðɪs momənt

Forever.
fərɛvər.

Well, every moment spent with you
wɛl, ɛvəri momənt spɛnt wɪθ ju

Is a moment I treasure.
ɪz ə momənt aj trɛʒər.

[Chorus:]
[ kɔrəs:]

I don't wanna close my eyes,
aj dont wɑnə klos maj ajz,

I don't wanna fall asleep,
aj dont wɑnə fɑl əslip,

'Cos I'd miss you, babe,
|cos ajd mɪs ju, beb,

And I don't wanna miss a thing.
ænd aj dont wɑnə mɪs ə θɪŋ.

'Cos even when I dream of you,
|cos ivən wɛn aj drim əv ju,

The sweetest dream will never do.
ðə switəst drim wɪl nɛvər du.

I'd still miss you, babe,
ajd stɪl mɪs ju, beb,

And I don't wanna miss a thing.
ænd aj dont wɑnə mɪs ə θɪŋ.

Lying close to you,
lajɪŋ klos tu ju,

Feeling your heart beating.
filɪŋ jɔr hɑrt bitɪŋ.

And I'm wondering what you're dreaming,
ænd ajm wəndərɪŋ wət jʊr drimɪŋ,

Wondering if it's me you're seeing.
wəndərɪŋ ɪf ɪts mi jʊr siɪŋ.

Then I kiss your eyes
ðɛn aj kɪs jɔr ajz

And thank God we're together
ænd θæŋk gɑd wir təgɛðər

And I just wanna stay with you
ænd aj dʒəst wɑnə ste wɪθ ju

In this moment forever,
ɪn ðɪs momənt fərɛvər,

Forever and ever.
fərɛvər ænd ɛvər.

[Chorus] [ kɔrəs]

I don't wanna miss one smile,
aj dont wɑnə mɪs wən smajl,

I don't wanna miss one kiss,
aj dont wɑnə mɪs wən kɪs,

Well, I just wanna be with you,
wɛl, aj dʒəst wɑnə bi wɪθ ju,

Right here with you, just like this.
rajt hɪr wɪθ ju, dʒəst lajk ðɪs.

I just wanna hold you close,
aj dʒəst wɑnə hold ju klos,

Feel your heart so close to mine,fil jɔr hɑrt so klos tu majn,

And stay here in this moment
ænd ste hɪr ɪn ðɪs momənt

For all the rest of time.fɔr ɒl ðə rɛst əv tajm.


[Chorus]
[ kɔrəs]

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario